Sunday, May 26, 2013

February and March Randoms

When I was growing up, my dad would take me or one of my sisters on a date once a week.  I have fond memories of these date nights and I knew this was something I wanted Scott to do with our girls.   My favorite date place was the pet store so that is where Scott took Caroline for the first time.
 
Caroline looking at a tortoise

Cute bunny

I had a Valentine's Day caramel order this year so I decided to try to get them cut in a heart shape.  They turned out pretty cute.

We made bird feeders from oranges one day.  Unfortunately, they blew off the tree before we got to watch any birds eating from them.  Oh well.

Caroline snuggling with Daddy

Addison snuggling with Mommy

Cousin time!  Playing ring around the rosie with Gwen and Naomi

"we all fall down!"


We sold the Impala in March.  We are now a one car family and it has been great so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment