Monday, May 27, 2013

Easter

This year I decided to go easy on myself and just make skirts for Easter instead of dresses.  I found these cute variations of simple circle skirts on Pinterest but made with a double layer of squares.  I was proud that I was able to produce something from Pinterest that came out pretty similar.  The only difference was the waste line but that is something I purposely changed.
 



The Easter baskets ready for Addison and Caroline to collect the eggs and peeps that the Easter bunny left for them.

Addison is one happy camper :)

This was a moment that made me happy, Caroline got the last peep and handed it to Addison without anyone prompting her to because Addison did not have as many as her.  I love these sweet moments between the two of them where they really show that they care for one another.

After church we headed over to Northbrook Village for lunch with my dad's side of the family.  Addison and Caroline made several trips to this fish tank

Addison - Caroline

Caroline - Addison

Lucia in her cute bunny ears

After lunch we headed to Scott's Aunt and Uncle's house.  Of course, I forgot to take pictures.  We had a full day of fun with family and we ended the day with Caroline throwing up in the car on the way home from eating too much candy :)  Months later, she still talks about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment