Thursday, May 23, 2013

Christmas

 
This year's Christmas dresses.  I was really happy with how they turned out and they were nice and quick to make which worked out well since I did not have much time to make them because of all my caramel orders and being pregnant.


Addison - Caroline
They liked them too :)

Getting ready for a family Christmas card picture

This one was my favorite.  I am guessing my mom was doing jumping jacks in the background to have this sort of reaction.  And don't worry, if you don't remember receiving this picture, my parents ended up not sending a Christmas Card this year.

Everyone make a silly face :)

I love how this picture came out.  They did not even mean to pose like that but it works so nicely.  What a great looking family.

Christmas morning opening up gifts and a stocking from Santa.  I love how Addison lined up her suckers and animals as she took them out one by one.

Caroline taking out the items in her stocking

Caroline - Addison
Me and my ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment