Friday, August 2, 2013

Life these days

Life these days are tiring and exciting.  I am trying to soak in these newborn days as they might be our last and now more than ever I see how much older Addison and Caroline are.  It is fun to see their imaginations run wild with new games they come up with to play with each other as well as the new skills they are learning.
 
Here is Caroline taking care of her Teddy Bear.  They both feed, change diapers, bounce them when they are crying, give them pacifiers, wrap them in blankets and basically do anything they see me doing with Renee.  They are very observant these days.

We got a new bike trailer and they have been loving their bouncy bike rides with daddy to the park.  Sometimes they even stay for a picnic!

The rose for Renee at church on the first Sunday after she was born.  My mom always seems to find the prettiest roses.

 
These 2 seriously love their baby sister!  They "help" me out whenever they can.  Caroline calls her sweetheart all the time and it is so cute!
 
Addison - Caroline
This summer they learned how to pump on the swings by watching their cousin Sonja!  They were so proud of themselves and so was I!
 
 
 
 
Anyone who knows Scott knows how much he loves baseball.  This year I decided to do a baseball themed Father's Day present.  So I took a picture of all three of his little ladies striking a baseball pose and put it in a frame along with a picture of all 5 of us.
Caroline
 
Addison
 
Renee in his baseball glove :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment