Thursday, July 11, 2013

At home with Renee

After 3 days at the hospital, Renee and I came home to join Scott, Addison and Caroline (and my mom and dad since we are living with them currently).
 
Caroline (left) - Addison (right)
They were being super silly again!

Addison (left) - Caroline (right)



Caroline (left) - Addison (right)

Renee sleeping in a doll crib that my parents had up in their family room

Caroline thought it was really funny when Renee would grasp her finger.  She was laughing a lot but I didn't catch it in this picture.


So cute!


My Grandparents came over to meet Renee

My Grandma had to check out her hair :)  She has more than Addison and Caroline had and it is darker.


Taking advantage of the baby holders and sneaking in some time with Addison



Addison playing the classic game "what's that on your shirt?  Boop!"

We took a lot of pictures of our new family of 5.  Addison and Caroline were being very silly again and I think this picture really captures a good "crazy" moment that is our life right now.  And pretty typical of Renee, she is sleeping.

Our family of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment