Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bears Opener 2012

I love going to Bears games but over the last few years I have only been going to the opener.  It is just less complicated that way since it is an all day thing and we have kids that can't come with us.  I always choose the opener to go to as my one game of the season because no matter who the Bears are playing there is nothing like going on a warm day where everyone is so optimistic and excited about the season ahead.  It is such a fun and energetic environment.  I am never disappointed when I go to an opener.
 
Sears Tower. I will never call it by its new name!

Where old & cool Soldier Field meets new and weird spaceship Soldier Field

Yummmm...steak.  I have the best tailgating brother-in-law!

The city from Soldier Field.  It was beautiful that day!


Flyover.  I can't remember what kind of plane it was.  I want to say it was some sort of bomber but I could be wrong.  It was cool no matter what it was.



The half time entertainment was a marching band.  I love marching bands for some reason.  My high school did not have one so maybe that has something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment