Wednesday, January 15, 2014

October

I did a little photo shoot with these pretty leaves and flowers that I put in Addison and Caroline's hair.  I am lucky that they put up with me when I try to take pictures like these :)
Caroline

Caroline really wanted to take a picture with this truck

Addison

One of many silly faces from Addison.  She is our silly face girl.


We started solids with Renee about a week after she turned 4 months.  She did a pretty good job and seemed to enjoy the new experience.




This is my dad's "Annie" wig
Addison really wanted to try it on and loved wearing it.  She looked so cute and silly.  Ha!

Of course, I had to try it on Renee.  So cute!  Curly hair looks good on her :)

I was walking around with Renee in the baby Bjorn and Addison really wanted to do the same thing with her tiger.  Since we have 2 of most baby things that was no problem.  Me with my baby and Addison with hers :)

Halloween!
Addison decorating cookies at school.  She was Ariel from The Little Mermaid

Decorating cookies.  Caroline was Tinkerbell.

Renee was a Bears cheerleader





Here is where the pictures started to go downhill.

I knew we were done after this one :)

Trick-or-Treating with Lucia, the Garden Gnome.  By this time, we had moved into our new place so it was nice to take advantage of Halloween to go around our neighborhood and introduce ourselves to our new neighbors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment